Our Parish Pastoral Committee consists of eleven parishioners and our parish priest, Father Tom, who work together to build the parish into a vibrant Christian community reflecting the gospel values of mercy, love, justice and peace for all.
Our Parish Pastoral Committee exists to:
- Support all members of the community in their spiritual development and personal encounter with Jesus Christ.
- Support the leadership of the parish.
- Listen to the needs and concerns of the community;
- Reflect and prayerfully plan future directions for the parish that are appropriate and accessible for a range of different needs and stages.
- Prioritise initiatives to be undertaken within the parish and with the local community.
- Provide the ongoing formation, evaluation and training for all interested parishioners.
- Ensure that effective communication takes place within the parish, the diocese and the wider community.
- Recognise and build on work already done, affirm the contribution of those involved as well as celebrating the gifts and achievements of all parishioners.
- Review the life and activities of the parish in order to enable the kingdom of God to flourish in the life of the community of Holy Angels Parish.
- Liaise and collaborate with our fellow Christian communities, supporting joint initiatives, working and praying together.
- Support the development of friendships with other religious traditions.